Welcome to Tia Miers Naturopathy.
That's me there in the photo, Tia. I am a qualified Naturopath (BHSc) with a passion for helping people achieve optimum health. I do this by blending traditional naturopathic wisdom with up-to-date scientific research (and a lot of love + care). I educate and empower my patients through diet and lifestyles shifts, as I believe these are our best tools for wellbeing.
Proud member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association.
Member No. 20002
I am located at The Whole Health Studio
The first consultation is about understanding you. Initial appointments go for a duration of 75 minutes and include:
- A comprehensive analysis of your past and present health concerns
- Discussion of your health goals and strategies to achieve them
- Iridology (analysis of the eye)
- Dietary and lifestyle advice
- An individualised treatment program
- Herbal tonic
- Nutritional compound
AREAS OF INTEREST
The main areas of my clinical practice include:
I look forward to meeting you and helping you with your health!
Kindest, Tia x
- Irregular bowel movements
- Food intolerances
- Abdominal pain
- Low self-esteem
- Disordered eating
- Low energy
- Painful periods
- Heavy periods
- Irregular cycle
- Amenorrhoea (missing period)
- Low libido